Sunday 21 September 2014

Hyrule Warriors

Despite being called "Retro Gamer Paradise" this blog is a celebration of our love for gaming in general, old and new. With that in mind, here is my unboxing post of my Hyrule Warriors Special Edition.

For some context, this is the European special edition that comes with a copy of the game, as well as a replica of the scarf that Link wears in the game. There is also two special editions in Japan which are far better then the one we got. They include a Triforce clock (which has music from the game as the alarm), an art book and a replica treasure chest. If it wasn't for the fact it will cost well over £100 to order from Japan (and the fact it's sold out) I would have been all over it.

But this is the one we got and I'm still happy with it. I've yet to take the scarf out of the plastic bag as I don't have any way of displaying it as of yet. I have however opened the game and as you can see it comes with a manual!



(Ah, I miss the smell of a new manual)

So there you have it, not the most exciting special edition but it's nice to get something other then a figure for a change. But it would have been nice to have a few more extras like the Japanese edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment