Friday 3 October 2014

The Master System I forgot to mention...

Hi guys it's GmrGrl again, we have lots of interesting stuff to show and tell you guys about including Eurogamer and our recent trip to Wales but first here is a quick post to tell you guys about the Master System I picked up at the same time as picking up Tachiko's Sega Saturn... Yes I know it was a while ago and yes it probably isn't really worth blogging about now but damnit I've already taken the pictures!

So just to paint a more detailed picture, I generally work Sunday's and so don't really get a chance to look around my local boot sale very often. A couple of weeks back I had a rare Sunday off work so decided to jump at the opportunity to go 'Game Hunting' and man am I glad I did!

I only wish that I'd had a lot more money on me as I found pretty much any mainstream console you care to mention. First stall I went to was selling a GBA & 30 games (unboxed) for £30, then I found a handfull of DS & Wii games for a couple of quid each! (picked up a few games but the GBA was too rich for my blood at the time)

Also picked up this 3rd party GBA carry case for £1! Had a bunch of bratz stickers on the inside but they came off with a little picking :)

Fits pretty much all my loose GBA cartridges, my GBA & my GB mini :)
Also saw the typical Xbox & PS2's for sale but nothing was that appealing until I came to the last row of cars, mid way down the row I saw a guy selling off his ENTIRE retro collection...why? Because his girlfriend was making him 'there's not enough room in our new house for all his junk' she said when I asked why he was selling!

Still his loss was our gain as I bought Tachiko's Sega Saturn for £20 and this Master System 2 (I think it has Alex Kidd built in as I vaugely remember the seller saying something along those lines) and 17 games (not 30 like I said in the video *doh!*) for £30 :)



please excuse the blurry picture, I took it in a bit of a hurry! Games are 
top row: Chuck Rock 2 son of chuck, Sonic, Sonic 2, Altered Beast, Cool Spot, Paperboy
middle row: world class leader board, kick off, soccer, parlour games, bank panic, teddy boy
bottom row: super monacco GP, global defence, master games 1, Olympic Games, Golden Axe Warrior

Next time: More Pickups!!

No comments:

Post a Comment