Friday 4 July 2014

Recent Purchases

For our first 'real' post, I thought I'd talk about some of the games we've bought recently.


First up I have to talk about 'Tomodachi Life' on 3DS, we actually own a copy of this game each. Mostly because Nintendo sent me a welcome version of the game to try out (no idea why, but thanks anyway Nintendo! Free trials are always appreciated!) and I really enjoyed it and was considering buying it when the price dropped a bit as I didn't really want to pay for a game that is a lot like Animal Crossing. However when Game sent me an email saying they were running a buy one get one half price offer on Tomodachi Life I knew I had to do it as it was too good an offer to miss! So yea, two copies. Each copy also includes 2 download codes for the welcome version of Tomodachi Life so you can introduce 2 friends to the crazyness as well! [I actually gave away one of the download codes to my brother's fiancee who liked it so much she downloaded the full game. I think Nintendo are on to something with this.-Tachiko]

Dragon Quest 9 Tachiko picked up in Sainsburys of all places for £6, neither of us have played any of the Dragon Quest series before but we've both heard good things about it so for £6 we're willing to give it a try!

Crush3D, as you can see from the photo cost me £4 in the GAME sale. (actually it cost me nothing thanks to my GAME card) Again I have no idea if it's going to be any good but it was £4 and I tend to like puzzle/level type games so fingers crossed it'll be fun to play.

Waverace 64/1080 Avalanche, these were an absolute steal from the local cash&cheque express in Aldershot, just £11 for the two!

That's all for now, next time COMIC-CON!!

-GmrGrl88-

No comments:

Post a Comment