Friday 25 July 2014

My Geek Box July 2014-Animation

Hey Guys!

My first GeekBox showed up!! This month's theme was Animation and boy it didn't disappoint! 


This month's box included a super cool Adventure Time tee, a Funko Pop Vinyl figure (I got LSP from Adventure Time), a Simpsons Lego Minifig blind bag (I got Maggie), a South Park vinyl sticker, a Simpsons fold-away shopper with a 'Kwik-e-Mart' logo, Shaped Simpsons Plasters & a couple of Supergirl Necklaces

Loved this month's theme, not to sure what Supergirl has to do with Animation but its still pretty cool. My shirt was a little on the small side, which is fine if I don't want to breathe but I'm looking at a couple of larger ones on eBay cos ya-know, breathing is kinda sorta necessary! I've amended my shirt size on the site so that any future shirts will be bigger!

Next month's theme is Quests...roll on August is all I can say!!


No comments:

Post a Comment