Friday 1 August 2014

Lootcrate-July 2014

"you're a little small for a LootCrate" is what I thought to myself when I found this black box waiting for me when I got home from work. I was very quickly on the phone to GmrGrl to perform an impromptu unboxing. (It's not my fault my box came early!-GmrGrl) 


I feel that I picked the right month to start my subscription as the theme was Villains, and in true form the Joker took it upon himself to personalise my box (at least I like to think that). But as nice as the box is, its the contents that matters and I was not disappointed. I was first greeted with an awesome Loki X Joker tee (which fits!).

I was then treated to some Deadpool socks, which as the theme was Villains, seems like an odd choice. But who cares, they are sweet. 

Next up was a DVD of the Villains of DC comics but as its American I'll have to wait to play it on GmrGrl's region free player. Also included was a nice rubber Darth Vader keychain and a Bowser fridge magnet.

The last  item (not including the booklet and badge that's included in every LootCrate) was the double Joker (I swear he put this crate together himself) and Harley Quinn poster. Both of which will be framed soon.

But the best item for me was the exclusive LootCrate cover of Rocket Raccoon issue one! Just look at this beauty. He's even holding his very own LootCrate, so cute!

So that was my first in a three month subscription. Over all I'm impressed with the quality of the products they included and looking forward to next months theme of heroes 

No comments:

Post a Comment