Tuesday 12 August 2014

Recent eBay buys :)

I've been shopping!! No real surprise there but I found a couple of very nice gems that are gonna look great when we get our own place and get our games room up and running :)

The gem I'm talking about is this ex display gameboy game display rack:

It holds 13 boxed games and even better, there are two of them :)
there is a little bit of damage to the wording on one of them as you can probably see in the second picture, I don't know whether to leave it as it is or touch it up with paint... 

I also picked up a larger size in the adventure time t-shirt I got from my geek box last month as well as two other t-shirts that came from previous geek boxes :)



these are all taken from the ebay listings as they are all currently in the wash :)

Also picked up a boxed copy of Crash Dummies for the SNES, I remember playing my brother's copy for the gameboy so it'll be nice to see how it plays on the SNES.
I'm hoping that the sticker on the box can be carefully steamed off....

Oh and I also bought the first 3 seasons of Adventure Time on Blu-Ray as Netflix only has season 1 available to watch :)
(have literally just found out that season 4 is out either now or soon!!)

Um I think that was everything I've bought from eBay lately! 


No comments:

Post a Comment