Friday 3 October 2014

Boot Sale Pickups

GmrGrl here with a very quick pickups post to show off some new additions to my Playstation collection.

I had last week off work as holiday so I headed over to my local boot sale to check it out (honestly I was hoping that retro collector would be back selling off the last of his stuff but sadly he wasn't) The boot sale season is winding down for the year now but I still found a couple of playstation games complete for £1 each.


Originally I thought that Spiderman was missing the manual but then I found it inside Spiderman 2 along with the manual for Spiderman 2 :) I'm not looking to get a big collection of Playstation Games as there are only a handful I really want, but when I see them for £1 each I'm not going to say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment