Wednesday 15 October 2014

Throwback Thursday

Thursday last week after we got back from Cowley Road Tachiko & I decided to help my parents clear out the loft and I discovered this TV nestled away in the back of the loft (still no sign of my missing Atari though....) 

It's nothing special and is so old it doesn't even have a SCART input but this TV means a lot to me because this is the TV that my brother and I played our first games console on. It used to sit in the corner of the kitchen on top of the tumble dryer with the SNES sat on top of it and we'd play Mario with the cables of the controllers falling in front of the TV....

Now it sits in my bedroom with my NES plugged into it because shockingly despite this TV being over 20 years old it still works really well! 


And I'm really happy because it means that the NES Zapper I bought works on it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment