Wednesday 15 October 2014

Destination: Aldershot (round 2)

The next day Tachiko mentioned seeing a copy of Timesplitters for the Gamecube in Kart Klub that he wished he'd picked up so what choice did we have but to head back to Aldershot!!


I couldn't leave Kart Klub empty handed so I picked up a copy of Aladdin for the Mega Drive. 
Purely for nostalgic reasons, growing up one of my friends had a megadrive and as far as I can remember this was the only game we ever played!

We were just about to leave when Tachiko spotted an official Gamecube Scart cable in the display cabinet, I'd been complaining to him that the picture quality through my 3rd party scart was terrible compared with his official one so of course I had to buy it (no picture of this I'm afraid as it's being used as I type!

After leaving Kart Klub we decided to have another look in Game as the day before we'd been kind of rushed as it was almost closing time. This time we both managed to find another 3 games each in the promo offer (except I bought 4...)

mine :) I've been after Okami for AGES!!

for some reason Tachiko's photographed Trama Centre New Blood when he actually picked up Trama Centre Second Opinion the same as I did....oh well.

Thats all for this round of Pick Ups, next time:
Patent Pending Presents: Mario & The Brick Breakers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment