Wednesday 15 October 2014

Cowley Road pt 2

I couldn't wait till payday!! Mum and I headed back to Cowley road yesterday to pick up the games I wished I'd picked and I picked up some more gems!

Not only did I pick up Darkwing Duck & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (mouthful...) I also picked up McDonaldsland for the NES, Bubble Bobble for the Master System and TETRIS for the N64.

Heading down the road we popped into the charity shop where Tachiko found the memory card last week and found an unboxed  Starwars game for the Gameboy Color and an even better bargain was an unboxed copy of Lylat Wars for the N64 for £2!! Yes it has permanent marker on it but I've already used one coat of nail varnish remover on it in the photo below and it should fade more with another coat.

Tex24 (another exchange shop) also provided me with 4 more NES games for £20, I have no idea if they are any good or not but for £5 each I'm not gonna say no!!

No comments:

Post a Comment